Video Review Contest
- The Simply Food Video Review Contest (“Contest”) - Entrants will submit a product review video of one or more of Simply Foods product. The Contest will run from April 01, 2022 to April 30, 2022. Videos will be submitted to Simply Foods via email. Judges will select ten (10) winners who will be notified via email on June 02,, 2022. Video entries will be judged on various criteria, including without limitation quality, in-depth details, and creativity. The description should be clear and to the point.
How to enter
- Participants must submit their own work and must abide by all copyright
- Each video submission must be in mp4 format, between 20-30 seconds in length, of good video quality, feature the entrant as well as one or more Simply Food products, with no use graphic filters (i.e., Cat ears, Face Overlays, etc.) and which does not include reference (verbal or graphic) to the products of any third parties.
- The content of each video must comply with our review guidelines (set forth below).
- Submissions will be accepted only at firstname.lastname@example.org] with “Contest Submission” in the subject line, starting 12:00:00 am PST 04/01/22 to 04/30/22 at 11:59:59 pm PST (“Contest Period”).
- Participants must include their full legal name, mailing address and choice or prize in their submission email.
- The winners of the Contest will be notified after 12 p.m PST. on 05/02/22 via the email address the entrant used to submit the Video.
- Multiple entries will be accepted from a single entrant during the Contest Period; however, each entrant will be eligible to win only one prize.
- The contest is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of commencement of the Contest Period.
- Employees of Simply Food, affiliates, members of the immediate families (defined as spouse, child, sibling, parent, or grandparent), and members of the households (whether related or not) of any of the above are NOT eligible to participate in or win in this
- Participants agree to abide by applicable federal, state, local laws and
- Each winner shall receive either (1) $100 USD in cash, via PayPal, or (2) $100 gift card/ from Amazon, Simply Food website, the NXB, or DistrictOne, at the election of the winner.
- No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted.
- Each winner will have till May 30, 2022 at 12:00 p.m. PST (“Prize Expiration Date”) to redeem their prize. If a winner fails to redeem their prize by the Prize Expiration Date or if is determined to be ineligible, the prize will be forfeited.
- Total approximate value of all prizes being offered during the Contest Period is $1,000.00.
Other Contest Guidelines
- No purchase Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, local laws and regulations.
- By submitting an entry, the Entrant hereby grants Simply-Food, its licensees, distributor, agents, representatives and other authorized users, a perpetual, exclusive, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable, and transferrable (in whole or in part) right and license throughout the universe under all copyright, trademark, patent, trade secrets, moral and privacy and publicity rights and other intellectual property rights you own or control to use, reproduce, transmit, display, exhibit, distribute, index, comment on, modify, create derivative works, perform, and otherwise exploit such video submission, in whole or in part, in all media formats now known or hereafter devised (including on sponsor sites, on third party websites, on broadcast and cable networks and stations, on broadband and wireless platforms, and on physical media) for any and all purposes including entertainment, news, advertising, promotional, marketing, publicity, trade or commercial purposes, all without further notice to you, with or without attribution, and without the requirement of any permission from or payment to you or to any other person or By submitting a video entry, the Entrant represents and warrants that you own or have the necessary rights, licenses, consents and permissions, without the need for any permission from or payment to any other person or entity, to exploit all elements of the video submission in all manners contemplated by these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to disqualify any Entrant if the rules are not
- Any information collected by registering to enter the Contest shall be used only in a manner consistent with these Contest
- If the Contest is not able to run as planned, without limitation, Simply-Food reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or modify the Contest at its discretion.
Video Content Guidelines
Video Submissions must not include content that is:
- Offensive or abusive;
- Obscene, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable;
- False, fraudulent, inaccurate, or misleading;
- Derogatory, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any person or entity;
- Violent or threatening, or promotes violence or actions that are threatening;
- Infringing on the rights of others, including, but not limited to patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, trade dress, right of privacy, or any other proprietary right; or
- Injurious to third parties.